Last year, Don’t Panic took Awards virtual, because there was no reason to cancel the celebrations of the digital community, we are proud to be a part of. The role out of vaccines in the UK have enabled us to plan going ‘live’ with the remaining 2021 UK Awards and, if like us, you are ready to get back in front of a living and breathing audience then now is the time to join us.
What does being a sponsor at a Don’t Panic Event mean to you?
Your in-kind support of the digital community shows you care about the same things they do. In relation to our events, that is the recognition and reward of creativity, innovation and tenacity that digital achieves to be outstanding.
In return for your care and support you get…
1. Direct access to a specific, digital audience who are guaranteed to want to engage with you and your products.
2. Opportunity to shape your consumer attitudes. Your support will ensure your audience has a positive attitude towards your company. Your association with Don’t Panic also sends the message of ethical, fair and transparent – it is our award motto.
3. Media exposure and coverage from the Awards industry and related commerce. Your branding will appear on websites and social, but also on email marketing and related news and blog posts. You can even guest blog for an event, if you want to!
4. The chance to differentiate yourself from your competitors who don’t support the industry. Your relationship with your market becomes personal and the emotional value of that is exponential as it begins the journey to ‘trust.’
5. Increased reach from word-of-mouth marketing. Your positive interaction and promotional materials allow you to reach beyond the award ceremony and networking opportunities. Don’t Panic offer longevity for your sponsorship. If you get your sponsorship in early then from the moment a website is launched to the relaunch the following year, your name will be associated with the Awards. You are not only connecting to the shortlist and winners, you are connecting to the wider digital community.
Don’t Panic run 28 digital awards around the world, your relationship with Don’t Panic reaches a global audience by association.
There are many more reasons to and benefits from sponsoring an award or two and there are many ways to get involved, from sponsoring a whole event, award category or even an award game or activity, which incidentally go on during virtual events too.
Talk to Nicky to discuss exactly what Don’t Panic can offer, including bespoke packages with opportunities to host webinars or demos, or perhaps you have some ideas of your own on how to join the community and party.