This SEO training course will enable you to build an organic search marketing strategy that will mean more of the right kind of visitors to your website, boost online conversions and stand out in today’s fiercely competitive online marketplace. This then ensures the best possible return on investment. You will have the foundations to understand how to manage an expert agency, understand key principles and even execute on minor changes to the website.
Programme – On this beginner course, you’ll learn best practice methodologies and strategic skills in relation to the key attributes of SEO: website structure, search term research, content creation and link equity, plus how to manage your online brand in order to increase its market share in the natural listings.
You’ll become an expert at identifying and taking advantage of quick win search opportunities and at tracking the results. This course is about getting to grips with the basics of SEO.
Who should attend? – This SEO training course is ideal for anyone with a basic understanding of search optimisation or even none at all who wants to enhance and improve website visibility in the natural search listings and refine their strategy to take full competitive advantage of every opportunity for commercial success.
How will I benefit? – Upon completion of our SEO training you will be able to:
- Understand the key components of a successful natural search strategy, new SEO innovations and quick-win opportunities.
- Refine your approach to key phrase analysis and content to increase the performance of your website on search engines.
- Understand the importance of usability and design to maximise your website performance.
- Improve your reporting and strategies for harnessing new innovations to boost SEO.
What Will I Learn? – The course covers:
- Understanding the key attributes of SEO: website structure, search term research, content creation and link equity
- Best practice methodologies and strategic skills to equip you with the knowledge necessary to plan and implement a successful SEO campaign for maximum possible returns
- Learn how to manage your online brand in order to increase its market share in the natural listings
- Be able to devise a strategy that will measure and analyse search term performance, key word conversion visitor traffic from the likes of Google, Bing/Yahoo and Yandex.
- Spotting and taking advantage of quick-win opportunities and tracking the results.
Early bird Tickets (if booked before 18/01/2019) – £395 + VAT
Standard Tickets(if booked after 18/01/2019) – £450 + VAT
Price includes course materials, copies of slides and refreshments.
Judith Lewis, Founder & CEO, DeCabbit
Judith Lewis is the founder of the deCabbit Consultancy specialising in integrated digital marketing consultancy and execution. She is a specialist integrated online marketer with skills in SEO, PPC, and Social Media Marketing as well as other digital marketing techniques. She has been doing SEO since before it had a name and has worked both in-house and agency-side.
She has judged both US & EU Search Awards, is a founding everywoman Modern Muse and is the coordinator for London Girl Geek Dinners. Having both an in-house and agency background, her clients have included Google, Virgin, NSPCC, Zopa, Slendertone, the Guggenheim, SAP, Amadeus, Blue Cross, & ShareThis. She works from planning through to execution, integrating her digital expertise through research & analysis, design & build through to deployment.
Judith writes for the SEO Chicks and Mostly About Chocolate as well as the Huffington Post. She speaks at various conferences around the world and is passionate about teaching and helping businesses large and small (as well as chocolate).