Senior Paid Media Executive
Rawtenstall – Hybrid working
Permanent role Monday – Friday
£30,000 – £32,000 per year dependent on experience
Don’t Panic is one of the world’s leading B2B and Industry Awards organisers who proudly own and deliver 28 awards annually around the globe. As an agency we celebrate and reward success not just in house but across the length and breadth of the digital and tech industry.
At Don’t Panic we cultivate an agency culture which rewards ambition and innovative thinking and celebrate the achievements of the individual and team together. We are proud to have signed the Breathe HR Culture Pledge as a commitment to all our employees that we will continue to put our people first and build on creating a positive company culture.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING?
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, the Senior Paid Media Executive will create innovative campaigns to drive traffic and quality conversions to 28 digital awards websites.
- Develop and manage paid media campaigns across all platforms, including Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other search and display platforms.
- Grow and manage existing PPC accounts, as well as identify new platforms
- Competitor analysis, which you’ll conduct on a regular basis.
- Interpret results to create and deliver meaningful analytics ad reporting. You’ll produce and review weekly, monthly, and campaign-specific, performance reports using tools including Google Analytics, Google Ads, Meta Ads Manager, Supermetrics and Data Studio.
- Optimising conversion rates, CTR and CPC whilst making the most of automation, where possible.
- Monitor performance on ad tests and adjust actions accordingly
- Perform regular keyword research and analysis
- Improve the paid search customer journey and ad structures.
- The company also benefits from a great in-house creative team, so you’ll work collaboratively with graphic designers to create ad assets and work closely with our in-house content manager to help improve your enticing copy and content.
- Monitor and analyse campaign performance to ensure campaigns are meeting objectives.
- Create and manage budgets for campaigns.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices.
- Test new methods and technologies to improve campaign performance.
- Regularly report back on campaign performance and possible improvements to the Marketing Manager in order hit set KPIs and OKRs.
WHAT DO WE NEED?
- University degree or relevant marketing qualification
- Proven ability to work in the PPC, Search and display
- A positive attitude and high levels of personal motivation
- Minimum of five years working within a B2B marketing role
- Broad understanding of digital marketing
- The ability to multi-task across numerous complex projects with varied deadlines
- Ability to prepare accurate budgets and manage expenditure
- Excellent organisational, planning, time and project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to take direction
- Proven ability to prepare accurate budgets and manage expenditure
- The ability to work effectively with the wider Don’t Panic team
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Office, Keynote and PowerPoint
- Effective time management skills
- Driving licence and access to a car
- Willingness to travel and flexibility around working hours
- High standard of written language and mathematical proficiency
- Ability to problem solve and work independently
- Flexible working
- Pension scheme
- Birthday Holiday
- Regular team social events
- Regular company briefings over pizza and drinks
- 22 days holiday, plus Christmas and bank holidays off
- Casual dress
- Mental Health Awareness Day