What you’ll be doing
The Sales Executive is responsible for driving sales growth across our fantastic programme of events within the Marketing, Creative & Digital sectors – locally, nationally and globally.
With a focus on increasing awards entries, making sure tickets are sold out and driving sponsorship this is a varied role for someone that’s able to work on several projects at any one time.
What are we looking for?
- Someone who’s agile and able to identify, contact and win new business.
- Someone who knows that relationships don’t just work via email – the phone will be your friend and you’ll love talking.
- Someone who’s organised – you’ll be a whizz on excel etc but understand CRM systems and the need to be organised
- Someone who’s meticulous with figures – you’ll know your pipeline, and you’ll be on the ball with payments and invoicing
- Someone who’s determined, optimistic and able to work in a fast-paced and lively office
- Someone who’s happy to jump in the car or board a train or plane to get the deal done
- Someone who views work as a career, not a job – you’ll have ambition
- Someone who understands that the 9 to 5 doesn’t really apply – you’ll always want to build your knowledge and won’t view work as clock-in, clock-out
- Someone who can get to & from our offices in Ramsbottom, near Bury as this is home for us when we’re not out at events.
What’s in it for you?
We’ll pay you a competitive salary and you’ll have a transparent and open-ended commission structure that rewards you on everything that you bring into the business.
Of course, you’ll get the usual – computer, phone, pension etc but most importantly, the chance to join us at a point where we’re starting a huge growth programme.
We offer 20 days paid holiday and free parking. Benefits include a pension, annual bonus and duvet days!
Depending on experience.