We are looking for an experienced Account Executive to join our sales department.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING?
The Account Executive is responsible for driving sales growth across our fantastic programme of Don’t Panic owned events within the Marketing, Creative & Digital sectors – locally, nationally and globally.
As our Account Executive, you should have excellent communication skills, and the ability to manage key accounts and build relationships with clients and customers.
With a focus on inbound and outbound B2B telephone calls to increase awards entries and sell event tickets. This is a varied role for someone that’s able to work on several projects at any one time.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Someone with previous telesales experience and a natural aptitude for sales
- Someone with the ability to manage key accounts and build relationships with clients, customers and the team
- Someone who’s agile and able to identify, contact and win new business
- Someone who can retain valued customers throughout the calendar year
- Someone who knows that relationships don’t just work via email – the phone will be your friend and you’ll love talking
- Someone who has the ability to cross sell our events portfolio to clientele
- Someone who’s organised – you’ll be a whizz on excel, with excellent organisational skills and record keeping
- Someone who’s meticulous with figures and target driven – you’ll know your pipeline and you’ll be on the ball with payments and invoicing
- Someone who understands that the 9 to 5 doesn’t really apply – you’ll always want to build your knowledge and wont view work as clock-in, clock-out
- Someone who’s ambitious and willing to be creative with the role – there’s a huge opportunity for growth within the company for the right person
- Someone who’s determined, optimistic and able to work in a fast-paced and lively office
- Someone who’s happy to jump in the car or board a train to get the deal done
- Someone who views work as a career, not a job – you’ll have ambition
- Someone who can get to & from our office in Rawtenstall, as this will be an office-based role
REQUIREMENTS OF THE ROLE
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Understanding of the digital sector is desirable
- Understanding of data management and audiences
- Experience in CRM systems, HubSpot would be desirable
- Proactive attitude and the ability to generate new and interesting ideas
- Measuring the results of activity generating detailed report and providing feedback
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to multitask across numerous complex projects
- The ability to work effectively with the wider Don’t Panic team
- Ability to develop professional relationships in all aspects of the position that resulting in stable, consistent, reliable and courteous communications with all parties
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
You will be put through sales training with Pareto, depending on your level of experience.
We’ll pay you a competitive salary and you’ll have a transparent and open-ended commission structure that rewards you when business targets are met.
Of course, you’ll get the usual – computer, phone, pension etc but most importantly, the chance to join us at a point where we’re starting a huge growth programme.
We offer 22 days paid holiday, including a birthday day off and closure between Christmas and New Year. Benefits include a pension, annual bonus and free parking!
£18K – £25K DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE, + COMMISSION & BONUS