Junior Graphic Designer
Rawtenstall / Flexible Home-based Working
Permanent Role, Monday – Friday
Don’t Panic is one of the world’s leading B2B and Industry Awards organisers who proudly own and deliver 35 awards annually around the globe. As an agency we celebrate and reward success not just in house but across the length and breadth of the digital and tech industry.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING?
Working with our Creative Team, you’ll be responsible for developing the look and feel of all our awards. You’ll work across a range of digital and print-based projects including websites, branding, brochures, stage design, animation, video editing and social media assets.
- Managing design briefs as agreed with the Head of Creative.
- The delivery of high quality and creative design to include event identities, logos and marketing materials in both print and digital formats alongside document templates, trophy designs and other event related design.
- Work closely with the team to define event objectives and create and deliver appropriate design solutions.
- Deliver high quality levels of customer service in keeping with the Don’t Panic brand and ethos.
- Produce effective project plans, identify tasks, manage execution and delivery and ensure milestones are achieved.
- Any other duties in keeping with the position.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
For starters – creative flair and fresh ideas! You’ll also need great design skills, an understanding of typography and layout, a keen eye for detail and be able to bring something unique to Don’t Panic. Any experience in animation and/or video editing would be beneficial, but not essential (as the ability to learn on the job is also crucial for this role).
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- A design portfolio consisting of various graphics/projects.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop).
- Knowledge of After Effects and Premiere Pro would be useful (but not essential).
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to take constructive criticism and adapt ideas to client’s and colleague’s feedback.
- Good time and project management skills.
- Flexible working.
- Pension scheme.
- Paid gym membership.
- Birthday off.
- Regular social events.
- Opportunity to travel within the UK or overseas when attending events.
- Regular company briefings over pizza and drinks.
- 22 days holiday, plus Christmas and bank holidays off.
- Casual dress.
- Mental Health Awareness Day.
Please send a copy of your Portfolio and CV to [email protected]