The Finance/Office Admin Assistant is responsible for supporting the Finance Manager and Office Manager with a variety of financial and administrative tasks. They will be crucial to effective and efficient day-to-day operations of the company.
Keys duties and responsibilities:
- Work closely and offer support to the Finance Manager and Office Manager.
- Deliver high quality levels of customer service keeping in with the Don’t Panic brand and ethos.
- Assist with payments, invoicing, checking transactions, credit control, purchase ledgers and offer other financial support.
- Assist with managing travel and accommodation, including international.
- Assist with general office duties and ensuring adequate supplies of catering products and stationery are maintained at all time.
- Assist with diary and email management of the MD and Speaker Bureau clients.
- Assist with recruitment processes and vacancy management.
- Management of meeting and event agendas and briefing documents.
- Occasional management of Don’t Panic social events and team training.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage time effectively
- Attention to detail
- The ability to maintain discretion and respect confidentiality at all times
- Ability to problem solve and work independently
- Ability to multi-task across numerous projects
- High level of written/verbal communication skills
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office and Excel
- A flexible approach to working hours
- Understanding of the event industry
- Experience using Sage Pay
Hours of Work
This role is full time (Monday-Friday). Standard office hours are 8.30am – 4.30pm with a 30 minute lunch break. Office hours may vary in accordance with job requirements and with the approval of the Company Directors.
Dependent on experience
Get in touch
If you are interested in this opportunity please email email@example.com with a CV and cover letter.