We are seeking a Data Management & Analysis Executive to join our team and help maximise our marketing of Don’t Panic own asset events.
The Data Management & Analysis Executive role will provide the successful candidate an excellent opportunity to develop your B2B marketing and data management skills. It involves a mix of rolls, such as: data acquisition, data management and data analysis. This role also involves liaison with other business areas, including Marketing and Sales.
The role would involve:
- Managing data in CRM
- Identify, source and collect the data we require to market the events
- Liaising with marketing and sales team to ensure data for each event is accurate and substantial
- Analyse current data and review gaps in markets
- Build relationships with key providers who can provide access to the required data sources
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Understanding of event and customer demographics (data categorisation)
- Assisting with CRM/database administration
Requirements of the role
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Marketing or Business
- Experience of data management.
- Strong understanding of current data trends, GDPR and best practice using data
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Analytical and organised
- Works well managing multiple projects
- Some experience using a CRM
You will have brilliant interpersonal and communication skills, be highly organised, be able to multitask and thrive in a fast paced environment where no two days are the same. You should be able to think creatively and commercially about varied markets and customer audiences.
Please note our offices are based in Ramsbottom, Bury, which is not easily accessed by public transport so unless you live locally you may need access to a car, although a driving licence is not essential for this role.
Hours of Work
This role is full time (Monday-Friday). Standard office hours are 8.30am – 4.30pm with a 30 minute lunch break. Office hours may vary in accordance with job requirements and with the approval of the Company Directors.
We offer 22 days paid holiday plus bank holidays and a birthday day off, as well as shutdown at Christmas. There is free parking and additional benefits include a pension scheme, team social events, limitless supply of coffee from our Nespresso coffee machine and breakfasts on Mondays!
£20k – £25k based on experience
Get in touch
Do you have what it takes to join the fast paced and energetic environment of the Don’t Panic team?
Want to apply? Send your CV to Nicky Wake, Managing Director on email@example.com, stating the available role and why you would fit in the Don’t Panic team.