Rawtenstall – Hybrid Working
Permanent role Monday – Friday
£20,000 – £24,000 per year dependent on experience, + commission
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Executive to join our sales department, to help drive sales growth across our fantastic programme of Don’t Panic owned events – locally, nationally and globally.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING?
As our Account Executive, you should have excellent communication skills, and the ability to manage key accounts and build relationships with clients and customers.
Your days will be spent on the phone, focusing on inbound and outbound B2B telephone calls to increase awards entries and sell event tickets. You will be working towards deadlines, across several projects at any one time, managed through our CRM system, Hubspot.
You will take ownership for your own events and KPIs, using initiative to work towards them, but also working alongside our brilliant team to achieve them. Our team are tight knit, driven and supportive, and are looking for someone with the same common goals to join them. You should be ambitious, self-motivated and passionate about achieving sales.
You will have the opportunity to occasionally attend our events in both the UK and internationally, to see the events come to life and meet customers you have built relationships with throughout the entry and ticket phase.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Someone with a natural aptitude for sales
- Someone with the ability to manage key accounts and build relationships with clients, customers and the team
- Someone who can manage key accounts and retain valued customers throughout the calendar year
- Someone who knows that relationships don’t just work via email – the phone will be your friend and you’ll love talking
- Someone who has the ability to cross sell our events portfolio to clientele
- Someone who’s organised – with excellent organisational skills and record keeping
- Someone who’s meticulous with figures and target driven – you’ll know your pipeline and you’ll be on the ball with payments and invoicing
- Someone who understands that the 9 to 5 doesn’t really apply – you’ll always want to build your knowledge and wont view work as clock-in, clock-out
- Someone who’s ambitious and willing to be creative with the role – there’s a huge opportunity for growth within the company for the right person
- Someone who’s determined, optimistic and able to work in a fast-paced and lively office
- Someone who views work as a career, not a job – you’ll have ambition
- Someone who can get to & from our office in Rawtenstall, as this will be a hybrid role
WHAT DO WE NEED?
- A positive attitude and high levels of personal motivation
- The ability to generate new and interesting ideas
- Measuring the results of activity and providing feedback
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to multitask across numerous complex projects
- The ability to work effectively with the wider Don’t Panic team
- Ability to develop professional relationships in all aspects of the position that resulting in stable, consistent, reliable and courteous communications with all parties
- Experience in a similar role
- Understanding of the digital sector
- Experience in CRM systems, HubSpot would be desirable
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
We’ll pay you a competitive salary and you’ll have a transparent and open-ended commission structure that rewards you when business targets are met.
But most importantly, you’ll be joining us at a point where we’re starting a huge growth programme.
- Pension scheme
- Birthday off
- Hybrid working
- Quarterly social events
- Opportunity to travel within the UK or overseas when attending events
- Regular company briefings over pizza and drinks
- Free parking
- Christmas and bank holidays off
- Casual dress