Pay per click (PPC) advertising campaigns are a great way to maximise website visibility on key search engines. But PPC markets are becoming increasingly competitive – you need an effective strategy to avoid throwing money (and traffic) away.
This PPC marketing course covers the essentials of successful paid search campaigns, exploring best-practice tools and techniques from writing copy, to bidding strategy, to effective analysis of competitors. You will gain the expertise to run your own campaigns in-house or to effectively challenge and steer your paid search agency to do the best for your business.
Programme – Topics covered will include best practices and PPC tips on:
- How does PPC work?
- How to do keyword research
- How to use match types
- How to create ads
- How to optimise your campaigns
- What’s Quality score, how does it work and why it is important
- Quality Score tracking, improving and reporting
- How to target the right users at the right time, in the right place
- What campaign types are there and how to use them
- How to optimise AdWords campaign structure
- Strategies to improve campaign targeting
- How to use AdWords extensions to improve campaign performance
- How to spot click fraud and steps to minimise it
- Social Media advertising options
- Integrating SEO, PPC, Social Media ads and offline advertising
Who should attend? – Marketers with responsibilities for paid search, either at an agency or client-side
- Digital marketers keen to learn more about handling PPC agency relationships or managing a team
- Digital marketing managers or agency account managers who need to be familiar with current approaches to review and discuss the current PPC strategies adopted by their staff or clients
How will I benefit? – Upon completion of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Evaluate your paid search strategy
- Fine-tune your PPC strategy to improve click-through and conversion rates
- Review and expand your search term sets to maximise performance
- Effectively track results to maximise ROI through accurate measurement and analysis
- Ensure integration happens across different marketing channels
- Measure the effectiveness of your ad campaigns and improve their performance
Early bird Tickets (if booked before 31/01/2019) – £395 + VAT
Standard Tickets(if booked after 31/01/2019) – £450 + VAT
Price includes course materials, copies of slides and refreshments.
Judith Lewis, Founder & CEO, DeCabbit
Judith Lewis is the founder of the deCabbit Consultancy specialising in integrated digital marketing consultancy and execution. She is a specialist integrated online marketer with skills in SEO, PPC, and Social Media Marketing as well as other digital marketing techniques. She has been doing SEO since before it had a name and has worked both in-house and agency-side.
She has judged both US & EU Search Awards, is a founding everywoman Modern Muse and is the coordinator for London Girl Geek Dinners. Having both an in-house and agency background, her clients have included Google, Virgin, NSPCC, Zopa, Slendertone, the Guggenheim, SAP, Amadeus, Blue Cross, & ShareThis. She works from planning through to execution, integrating her digital expertise through research & analysis, design & build through to deployment.
Judith writes for the SEO Chicks and Mostly About Chocolate as well as the Huffington Post. She speaks at various conferences around the world and is passionate about teaching and helping businesses large and small (as well as chocolate).