This is a hands-on course which helps attendees to first understand what an all-encompassing content marketing strategy looks like based on the hero, hub and hygiene content model and, using this, develop and execute their own strategy.
Note that this course is heavier on the hub and hygiene elements of a content strategy. For those interested in strategies for creating hero content, you would be best placed on one of the PR courses.
Attendees will learn to:
- Measure and benchmark current content performance
- Audit current owned content performance
- Research competitor content performance
- Properly research the audience and use this to inform content strategy and development
- Research perceived user-intent and how to create content to satisfy this
- Run an ideation process for new content pieces
- Use the research, auditing and ideation to create and prioritise a content strategy
- Understand the important metrics for measuring content performance and reporting on this
In addition to the above we will also run through useful tools to help with every stage of the process and also how to integrate your content marketing strategy with other channels such as social media, CRM and PR.
Standard Tickets – £395 + VAT
Price includes course materials, copies of slides and refreshments.
Laura Crimmons, Founder, Silverthorn
Laura is the Founder of Silverthorn, a PR, Social & Content agency that sparks conversations and engagement to get brands talked about in all the right places.
She won PR Moment’s Young Professional of the Year 2017, was named in The Drum’s 2018 and 2017 50 Women in Digital Under 30 and was shortlisted for the CIPR’s Outstanding Young Communicator 2017.
Laura has led campaigns that have gained coverage by top international publishers such as BBC, Mashable, Daily Mail and many more.
Laura is a regular trainer and speaker at industry events such as PRmoment, aINBOUND2017, Learn Inbound, UnGagged Vegas, Yoastcon, SMX München and BrightonSEO, where she has delivered the link building/Digital PR training since 2013.